The 6 Rules of Wise Investing
1. Only invest money you don't need for the next 10 years
2. The longer the investment horizon, the higher the chances of profit
3. Diversify your portfolio and spread the risk
4. Always take taxes and fees into account
5. Only invest in what you really understand
6. Never listen to Tips, they often hide selfish interests
...are virtual currencies that function as digital currencies. They are based on the Blockchain technology. They replace banks and rely on the usage of a decentralized network for payment transactions.
Due to inflation, the value of money decreases annually between 1 and 1,5 percent. Practically speaking, by holding cash, you constantly loose your money over time. A very feasible alternative to this is the investment into real estate. Not only...
A loan is the lending of money to another third party, a borrower, who incurs a debt and is liable to pay interest till the principal sum is repaid. Usually loans are given with a fixed period, a fixed or variable interest rate and predefined repayment schedules...